Memoirs of a veteran who served as a private in the 60's in the war between the states; personal incidents, experiences and observations (1911)

fullscreen
Author: Hermann, I. (Isaac), 1838-1917
Subject: Hermann, I. (Isaac), 1838-1917; Confederate States of America. Army. Georgia Infantry Regiment, 1st (1861-1862); Confederate States of America. Army. Georgia Artillery. Martin's Battery; Confederate States of America. Army. Georgia Artillery. Howell's Battery; United States -- History Civil War, 1861-1865 Personal narratives Confederate
Publisher: Atlanta, Ga. : Byrd printing company
Call number: srlf_ucla:LAGE-4615168
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: historybuff101 - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - March 23, 2013
Subject: Great historical perspective
This is a great book! It's so informative; including a list of all who served in Washington Rifles and Martin's Battery. It's told from the perspective of a soldier who was a great writer. I felt like I was there. What a great story in a difficult time.

Selected metadata

Copyright-evidence-operator: james-hixon
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by james-hixon for item memoirsofveteran00hermiala on November 6, 2006: visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1911.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20061106231304
Scanningcenter: iala
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: srlf_ucla